Trinity Academy has two members of staff who can provide impartial and independent guidance:
The Careers Department are:
Miss.N. Kendrick – Head of Careers
Mrs.M.Cameron – Careers and Guidance Advisor
They provide confidential and impartial advice to students on:
- Planning for the future – if you have a career idea but want to find out the best route for you or if you have no career ideas – Mrs.Cameron can help you create career ideas around your interests and skills.
- Choosing your options and what would best suit you.
- Choosing and apply for a course – college or university.
- Completing application forms, CVs and letters of application.
- Finding work or an apprenticeship.
- Job hunting techniques including mock interviews
During term time they are in school on the following days:
Mrs.Cameron – Tuesday/Thursday
Miss.Kendrick – All week.
You can call into the Careers Office – Rm 231 at break or lunchtime for a chat or to make an appointment.
During the holidays you can contact them by email or by telephone (call or text). They work throughout the year.
|Miss.Kendrickfirstname.lastname@example.org||01405 813000 ex 160|
|01405 813000 ex 159
Parents/Carers: If you wish to attend your son/daughters careers interview or just want to chat about their future, please ring school, email or give them a call.