At Trinity Academy the well-being of individuals, their social groups, society and our environment are of fundamental importance and underpin everything we do. The school aims to promote strong spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
We encourage and implement this in many ways throughout our curriculum, our pastoral system and in the wide range of other school activities.
Trinity Academy has well-structured mentoring and support systems which include: provisions for students with special educational needs and for gifted and talented students; literacy programmes; pastoral learning mentors and personalised programmes for individuals.
Our Pastoral Aims
- To enable each pupil to fulfil their own potential academically, socially, spiritually, morally and culturally.
- To ensure that each pupil has access to personal, vocational and academic guidance and support where necessary.
- To provide opportunities for and encourage pupils to exercise individual and social responsibility.
- To promote in pupils the self-awareness and self-confidence that they need to face the challenges, both academic and personal, that are placed on them.
- To establish and maintain an appropriate relationship with every parent/carer, so that together we can help to prepare the pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- To create a caring environment where pupils are valued for who they are, not just for what they can do.